Introducing the 2146QMAX Series Impact Wrenches- including the 2146Q1MAX, the most powerful ¾” impact wrench in it’s class. Available in ¾”( 2146Q1MAX) and 1”(2146Q2MAX) drive pistol grip configurations, these tools have been engineered with an innovative pressure gauge that ensures optimized air flow and pressure. These quiet impact wrenches help you maximize productivity across a range of jobs and tackle anything that comes your way. And because you can avoid operating below and above the recommended 90PSI air pressure, your tool will last longer and perform more reliably. Work more and spend less- the 2146QMAX Series helps you do what you do best.
Key Features & Benefits:
* Steel hammer case stands up to drops and everyday abuse
* Cold-forged twin hammer impact mechanism and motor deliver 2,700Nm of nut busting torque(NBT), durability and efficiency.
* Patented one-hand forward/reverse button and feather-touch trigger provides maximum control.
* Pressure gauge improves productivity and prolongs product live.
* Ingersoll Rand’s Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool, sparing your ears without sacrificing a single ounce of power.
Model : 2146Q1MAX-6
Drive Size Type : 3/4 Pistol Square
Nut-Busting Torque Nm : 2,700
Forward Torque Nm : 1,700
MAX Reverse Torque Nm : 1,970
Blows per Minute : 1,075
Free Speed RPM : 5,500
Free Speed Sound Level dB(A) Pressure : 88,8
Weight kg : 3.5
Length mm : 215